Team building and communication in the school
The objective of the course is to understand the team building process and the stages of group development as well as to show and practice effective communication skills.
The participants will identify the role of team leader in the process of building team spirit and acquire effective motivation tools. Finally, they will be able to explore strengths and potential of well-structured and balanced team in schools.
The course is divided into 20 hours of theoretical lessons combined with practical activities, plus a professional visit to a school or an organization dealing with team building issues.
The course also includes social and cultural activities, such as a Sibiu city tour and a farewell dinner.
DATES & PLACES
• 08.06.2020 > 12.06.2020 (ID: 127392) – Register before 24.05.2020
• 12.10.2020 > 16.10.2020 (ID: 127394) – Register before 01.10.2020
• 07.12.2020 > 11.12.2020 (ID: 127393) – Register before 30.11.2020
• 15.02.2021 > 19.02.2021 (ID: 127396) – Register before 31.01.2021
• 24.05.2021 > 28.05.2021 (ID: 127395) – Register before 30.05.2021