Food quality and traditional farming pastoring in Romania an exploring study visit
1. Discovering and learning features, values and key-factors of Romanian quality food industry, farming and agro-tourism
2. Learning about organization, management and marketing of successful companies
3. Reflect on health, environment and sustainability
4. Stimulating professional and business cooperation
Day 1: Welcome
– Presentation of the course and participants
– Brainstorming and team building
– Farming, food industry and agro-tourism in Romania: features, values and key-factors
– Cultural visit of the city centre
Day 2 – Day 3 – Day 4
– Visit to local quality/traditional food companies and meeting with managers, experts and workers
– Visit to sustainable farming companies with managers, experts and workers
Day 5: A new beginning
– Laboratory of Cooking and lunch together!
– Planning the follow up for future projects together
– Course evaluation
– Releasing of official course certifications.
DATES & PLACES
17.01.2022 > 23.01.2022 (ID: 194951) Register before 01.01.2022-CONFIRMED
16.05.2022 > 22.05.2022 (ID: 194957) Register before 24.04.2022
15.08.2022 > 21.08.2022 (ID: 194955) Register before 24.07.2022
20.02.2023 > 26.02.2023 (ID: 194954) Register before 01.01.2023
08.05.2023 > 14.05.2023 (ID: 194952) Register before 01.05.2023
N.B. Different periods and venues can be freely chosen by the sending organisation, upon request and after checking our availability.
Based on formal, informal and non-formal education, our methodology will try to stimulate active participation, pro-activity, responsibility and sharing of all participants involved. In this way, we aim to build a diverse and stimulating environment for reflecting, working and learning. It has a horizontal and practical approach and will make use of the following tools:
• face-to-face lessons
• team-building and team-working
• best practice case-studies
• multimedia and web resources
• project based working
• practical laboratory
• brainstorming and focus-group
• self and group assessment and evaluation.
The entire training catalogue is supported by an international team of experts in project management of European projects. The coordinator and main trainer of the event is Alexandru Dumbrava and Laurentiu Dragan: founders and managers of Kontera Design, active in education and training as well as local development and destination management; project designer, project manager and expert of EU Programmes.
Kontera Design is a small company aiming to animate, stimulate and support the sustainable development of citizens, territories and communities. It has been founded by a dynamic and passionate young professional on few but solid values: responsibility, identity, inclusion, sharing, lifelong learning, civic awareness and sustainability.
Each daily session includes:
• individual counselling
• daily evaluation
At the end of the course, each participant will be awarded with a certificate of attendance, while the Europass Mobility Certificate will be issued upon request of the sending organisation.
For any further information, do not hesitate to contact us (check here under). We will be delighted to find out the best solution for you. Together.